Original Cuisine provides a balanced complete food for your dog that is high in quality protein and is Grain, Gluten and White potato free. Careful selection of Chicken, Fish, Duck and Egg gives a variety of meat based protein which are highly digestible and easily absorbed.
The raw ingredients are gently steam cooked at approximately 90 degrees Celsius producing a highly digestible food that retains as much of the natural balance as possible. Once cooled the vitamins and trace elements are added, this ensures that the values listed in the vitamins and trace elements listed below are guaranteed.
Fish is well known for its many health benefits including; heart, brain and anti-inflammatory properties which aid joint mobility. Oily fish in particular are rich in omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
EPA helps to promote cell membrane flexibility, ensuring nutrients flow efficiently in and out of cells, for optimal cell signalling and brain function. EPA is also converted by the body into a family of hormone-like chemicals called eicosanoids. These substances support a wide range of physical processes that affect cardiovascular health, inflammatory response and immune function.
DHA is the most abundant omega-3 fatty acid in the brain and retina and is crucial for healthy structure and function of the brain and nervous system.
Attention to detail is something we are passionate about, Original Cuisine if re-hydrated would contain 260g of high quality meat for every 100g of product. However, just as important as the main ingredients are our nutritional additives and trace elements: Glucosamine, Methylsulphonylmethane (MSM) and Chondroitin provide addi
tional joint support. Vitamin A, D3 and E cover essential vitamins and chelated minerals such as Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Calcium and organic Selenium are in addition to the natural vitamins and minerals found in the meat, fruit and vegetables, ensuring your dog gets guaranteed nutritional value, so you can see why dogs thrive on our food.
For more information why not join our Facebook forum, you will find many thousands of testimonials and if you have any questions you can ask us directly or get independent feedback from our other customers.
Customer Reviews 16 item(s)
- Cavapoo loves this product
Our cavapoo puppy (now 14 weeks) has been eating Eden 80/20 for the last month and absolutely loves it - gets extremely excited at mealtime!
We have been adding hot water to the product to soften it slightly and we are impressed with the meaty smell it gives off, an indication of the great ingredients.
I would definitely recommend to others.
- Definitely got our loyalty
- We moved to UK with my dog a year ago. I had researched foods beforehand, as I have always fed him high quality foods. I was incredibly pleased to find UK made high quality food! We bought bag right away and he loves it! I also appreciate how it is delivered to home, as I live far away from places that carry it in-store, as well as having mobility issues. My dog does so well on this food and he has never been in better shape. I have fed this food for him for a year now and don't plan to stop!
- fantastic product
- Since changing our Labrador to Eden 80/20 dog food, her coat has become soft and shiny, her teeth in better condition and I wish I had found this dog food earlier. it's quite economical and the service and delivery is first rate.
- Great for fussy eaters
I have 3 dogs who have all been fed Edens got the last few months. My older 2 dogs often got a dose of the fussy eater syndrome and always seemed to end up having to feed them cooked chicken as they would often turn their noses up at any dry food.
We recently started feeding them Edens after being recommended by a friend of ours. The difference is incredible. No more semi eaten food, the bowls are always clean but the biggest difference is he way the dogs look and the energy they have. Theyre all lean, the coats are fantastic and overall, have loads more energy!
Best thing my dogs have ever eaten. Best for us as the cleaning of the yard is easier and no more smelly odours!
- Buy British!
I tried the sample packs first, for both new puppy and our 7 yr old cat.
Both Pup & Puss love the food, which is comparable in quality to a couple of much more expensive Canadian brands. Have since purchased more of the cat kibble, and will switch to the dog kibble when current supplies are used up.
It's a pleasure to support a British company.
- I moved my 4 month old puppy onto this over a year ago as she wasn't interested in her food and suffered from tummy problems after eating. After moving her onto Eden multi meat and fish she thrived, no more problems and she is excited when it's dinner time. I won't feed her anything else. My vet even asked what I was feeding her because there was such a change. 5* product.
- Awesome dog food
My 4 dogs love this food . They are all fit and healthy after a year. Their coats are glossy they are always keen to eat it and I even use it to play hunt the biscuit.
Keep up the quality and good work I love your products.
- Excellent dog food
- I changed to Eden for my Labrador who had been fed a raw diet (Nutriment) since we got her at 8 weeks old. As she needed so much of this as she grew it proved to be too expensive. Eden is as close as you can get to a natural diet so after much reading I sent for some and she loved it from the first meal. Her coat is soft and very shiny, she has lots of energy, small poohs and never has wind. It's very economical as you feed so little of it. I would highly recommend it.
- love this food
My oldest staffy lara has demodex and after quiet alot of money spent on vet bills it was all going to waste cause the kibble Arden Grange - Burns - Royal Canin were all making her skin bad again so after a lot of research i came to Eden i have both my older staffy and my little 3 months old staffy on catch of the day her skins great wish i could show you a before and after pic they're coats look amazing I'm so happy.
Another thing i would hate about other brands was all the dust in the bottom of the bag from kibble there is none at all in the bottom of these bags its great.
I ordered a bag of food yest and it cam early today.
So all in all im very happy with everything about Eden and i would definetly recommend it
- happy dogs, healthy dogs
- Got some free samples with our new puppy from breeder; both pup and our older dog loved it. Started pup on same brand as older dog had, but after reading more about nutrition, decided to transfer both to Eden Original. Old bull terrier had had a bit of a "sweat rash" on tummy from time to time, but since on Eden this has not recurred. Very happy with Original. Nice to know what they are really eating. Would recommend.
- Excellent product
- A friend recommended Eden and we had our first delivery three weeks ago. My chubby labs adore this food (a very high wag whilst eating rating) and at last we are managing to reduce their weight. When I did some research I realised that the 'high quality' brand we'd been feeding them was mostly carbs. I am now a committed Eden customer and have no hesitation in recommending this food. I will buy nothing else.
- Loves it
- Someone recommended this for my 10 months GSD fussy eater,he completely refused to eat his kibble so we tried this and he just loves it. Also do you know how we all try to keep dog food in sealed container cause it doesn't steel so nice? well this kibble smells amazing. Worth all the money, and we only want the best for our furry babies.
- Good Results with our Labrador
When our previous supplier stopped selling cost effective package sizes, we switched to Eden Foods 80/20/0 after much research. The aim was two-fold: to focus on high protein ingredients coupled with no grain. The results have been impressive: good weight, glossy coat, and lots of energy. Not too bad in terms of smell and runniness at the other end, which is important in a kibble. We feed him 310 g per day, topped up with raw broccoli or carrot to bulk out his tummy.
Only grumble is that a large kibble option would be helpful for the larger dog...
- I will never buy anything else!
- I did a substantial amount of research before buying food for my little rescue Pug x Staff (Peggy) and reviews time and again led me back to Eden. When Peggy came to us she was very overweight, scratched continually and as a result, had a number of sores on her head/ears and stomach. I immediately put her on Eden Original 80/20/0 Multi-meat and Fish Dog Food medium sized kibble (she is a gannet!) Using the size/weight guideline I weighed (and still do) all her meals. Almost immediately she began to lose weight and enthusiasm for walks began to increase bearing in mind this was a dog that we could barely get out of the drive! Her coat took on a lovely shine, the scratching frequency reduced and the sores cleared up. I have had her two years now and she is a different dog, beautifully muscled, a deep shine to her flawless coat and lives for her walks. I will never use any other food!
- 5 Star
- Fantastic quality of ingredients, no compromise, my dogs love it!
My dog absolutely loves this food and its only his first bag! Delivery time was superb and the kibble is great quality and size. I will definitely be continuing with this fantastic food and I can't wait to see how my dog gets on with it!
Quality Value Price
Omega 3 & 6
Grain or Gluten